Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Gotta Brag---Just a Little

Since Jason isn't too fond of talking about grades and status....I'm going to. We normally don't discuss grades and test scores, but I think this is an exception. My hubby made the DEANS LIST! To make the Deans List the students must maintain at least an 87% overall average He was one of the 60 students that reached this goal. He has worked so hard the past semesters and finally the hard work has paid off. Everyone works their tail off just to get to the next exam and eventually the next semester--but seeing the hard work on paper is a huge confidence booster. It is a huge accomplishment and I thought it deserved some recognition. If you look closely--you can see his name. He is number 7 on the list...with a yellow mark by his name. I am so proud of him--

4 comments:

Alissa Doherty said...

Congrats Jay!! I don't wanna here any more worries about failing!! If you can make the dean's list with the hellish semester we had, you can certainly do it again!
By the way Ash...if you click on the image it gets bigger and you can read the names clearly!
♥ you guys!
~Alissa

Ashley said...

That is awesome!!! Tell Jason "awesome job!!!"

Tom, Laura & Ella said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!!!

Chuck & Geneva said...

Hey you need to take a picture of his picture on the tv screen and put it on here too!! Way to go J!!