Monday, November 30, 2009
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Thanksgiving is a time to look at our lives and to be thankful for all that we have. We couldn't help but think about our friends and family that weren't part of our Thanksgiving this year. We are very thankful for our wonderful family and friends....without you, life wouldn't be the same. We have so much to be thankful for!!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Friday, November 13, 2009
1. He loves me unconditionally
2. He works so hard for his family
3. He has the biggest blue eyes
4. He's open-minded
5. He orders Diet Dr. Pepper at a restaurant when he'd rather have Root Beer because he knows that Diet Dr. Pepper is my drink of choice
6. He still remembers the first time he saw me
7. He loves the outdoors
8. He doesn't hog the remote control
9. He knows the right thing to say when I've had a rough day
10. His smile and laugh makes me smile and laugh
11. He loves snuggling with the pups
12. He loves sleeping in with his family on Saturdays
13. He doesn't shoot down my craft ideas, even when it means spending Sunday making mosaic coasters
14. He dresses to impress
15. He takes care of his meme(grandma)
16. He refuses to go more than 2 miles over the speed limit--no matter how much I bug him about going faster
17. He prefers pleats in his dress pants
18. He feels odd without his wedding ring on
19. He drops in at my work...just to say 'HI'
20. He doesn't mind popping my toes each night before bed
21. He's a handy man
22. He can't go two weeks without washing, waxing, and detailing our cars
23. He's VERY competitive but doesn't mind losing at Rummy
24. He's stubborn when it comes to something he believes in
25. He remembered our monthly anniverseries by giving me a plastic ring (out of a quarter machine) each month we dated=60 rings
26. He's MINE ALL MINE
Happy Birthday, Jason! I hope you have the best birthday...can't wait to see what the future holds for the Conway's. I can't wait to grow old with you!
Monday, November 2, 2009
We didn't keep score--we weren't that good! We had so much fun lauching our frisbees and watching them go every which way but straight. It's always fun to try new things...who knows, we might be buying a frisbee bag with different sized frisbees for Christmas.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
After exploring the forest near the cabin, we went back to the cabin, built a fire, drank hot tea and played Monopoly. Our first day in the Sequoia National Forest was awesome! The next day we didn't have anything planned so we went to the ranger station down the road and asked where some good hiking trails were. She recommended a few and we chose to stay a little closer to the cabin. We ended up on a trail called "Whiskey Flat"-a long, flat trail that followed the Kern River.
Our weekend of hiking in the Sequoia National Forest was just what we needed...relaxation, family time, and nature! Another wonderful weekend...God is GOOD!