Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Back From The Dead

I think this picture speaks for itself...our plant died! We didn't mean to, but we are fully responsible for its death! It's been raining a lot the past few days so we sat our plants outside to soak up some rain water.
We brought in the other two because they are smaller and don't need as much water but we left this one outside to get a little more! Well....we forgot it outside and it got pretty cold. So cold that our windows had a layer of ice! I freaked out when I opened our window blinds and saw the dead plant! I brought it inside and was deciding how to discard it and then a miracle happened...haha! It came back to life-the stems straightened back up and the leaves got greener.
Now that the plant looks a little healthier, I'm going to stick to tap water. No more going outside and getting frost bite! I'm so glad our plant is doing better--it is one of my favorite plants!

No comments: