Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Best Around

I've always known how blessed I am to be married to such an amazing man but this week he's gone above and beyond to show me how much he loves me. I have to brag just a little on my hubby. Every morning when I'm getting ready for work he makes me hot tea, makes my breakfast, and packs my lunch. I'm getting pretty spoiled--I don't know what I'm going to do when he starts his family medicine rotation on Monday. I'm usually running late and in such a big hurry that I don't get to double check anything...you never know, he might accidentally forget something. I just like to make sure that I have everything I need before I walk out of the door, but Monday I didn't get to look in my bag. I had such a surprise when I opened my bag at work! When I got to work and started eating my breakfast, I noticed he left me a little note. I couldn't help it--I had to take a picture! I was so flattered!!
Not only was the note super special, but today he surprised me at work WITH FLOWERS! It was so nice to be able to eat lunch with him....I really like to show him off to my co-workers!
I don't know what kind of flowers he bought but I love them! They are so unique and different from the other flower bouquets. The flowers have white fuzz on each of the petals....very cool!

Being Mr. Mom these past few weeks hasn't been Jason's favorite job but he's doing a great job! He's vacuuming, mopping, doing laundry, cooking dinner, and anything else that needs done around the house. He wants to spoil me and our family while he can (at least that's what he says) because once his rotations start back up again, then he'll be gone all the time. He sure does know how to make me feel special!

No comments: