Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

With Christmas only 19 days away, the Christmas decorations are out and in full force. We've put up a few decorations for Christmas but I'd love to put up so much more. Jason keeps me grounded and reminds me of the cleaning up process and storing all the decorations. I'm still working on him to put up lights around our back patio....wish me luck!!
Here are just a few of the Christmas decorations around our apartment.
The manger that we have has been in the family for SO long...I like it because Baby Jesus comes out of the manger. He's hiding right now but we'll put him in the manger on Christmas morning.
These are cute stocking holders for the pups...thanks grandma! We got these in one of the many boxes that my mom sent and I think they are so cute!
This was just a piece I made with all the extra ornaments and extra lights. I love that it has Christmas lights in it--makes the house feel so comfortable when the lights are all plugged in. It's hard to believe that Christmas is less than a month away. Next week there will be light displays around town so we're definitely planning on seeing some more Christmas cheer!

No comments: