Thursday, April 15, 2010

ABCs

Nothing too exciting going on this week so I'm going to post some random facts, known as the ABCs, about me!

a. area code: Bakersfield is 661

b. bed size: Queen. It is a step up from the Full we had on the island.

c. chore you hate: dusting

d. dog's name: Bazzle (from Austin Powers) and Muzzy (name of a popular hunting arrow-yes, my husband named him)

e. essential "start of the day" item: music and a cup of hot tea!

f. favorite color: green

g. gold or silver: White gold... never wear yellow gold because it doesn't match my wedding ring

h. height: 5'6

i. instruments you play: definitely not musically talented in any way. Tried the clarinet in middle school--not great results with that one

j. job: program coordinator

k. kids: None right now! Just two dogs that act like our kids

l. living arrangements: an apartment with Jason

m. mom's name: Reta

n. nickname: Ash, Ms. Aster, babe

o. overnight hospital stay: had mono and a cyst on my ovary when I was in high school

p. pet peeve: people who don't put their shopping cart in the assigned area

q. quote from movie: Why would you want to be married to me for anyhow? So I can kiss you anytime I want--Sweet Home Alabama; I carried a watermelon?!---Dirty Dancing

r. righty or lefty: righty

s. siblings: yes, quite a few! 2 older half brothers, 2 older half sisters, 1 younger brother

t. time you wake up: 6:15am

u. underwear: yes

v. vegetables you dislike: cucumbers, radishes, peppers

w. ways or reasons you are late: lost keys...but I'm usually ten minutes early everywhere I go.

x. x-rays: when I broke my ankle and when I had the cyst on my ovary

y. yummy food you make: casserole, meatloaf, and coconut cream pie

z. zoo animals you like: hippos and polar bears

No comments: