Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A New Look

Summer is rapidly approaching and with the warm air blowing through the trees, I got antsy for a change. My hair has pretty much always been long--it's just easier that way. You can throw it up in a ponytail and run out the house in a moments notice. It's difficult to be creative everyday, at least for me, so most of the time my hair is pulled back or laying flat on my head. Not a good look for summer....so last week I worked up the nerve to call my beautician and made an appointment. You know when you are ready for a change? Any other time you might not have the nerve to go through with something drastic, but you are ready at the exact moment! Well that was exactly how I was feeling. Nervous but ready! Well about three hours before my appointment last week, I got a call that my beautician was sick and would need to reschedule my appointment. All I could think was "I'm not sure I'll be ready for a change next week...I'm ready NOW!" Well I rescheduled for yesterday and I guess I was more ready than I thought because once I got in the chair, I was ready for a change and told her to cut it off!
Here is the final result....
It's not the greatest picture...I'm not that good at taking pictures of myself but you get the idea.
I LOVE IT! It feels so much lighter and healthier and definitely a lot faster and easier to fix! I'm officially ready for summer...well at least my hair is!

1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

I love your new cut! So cute and still able to pull it up into a pony but its shorter and fun. Good choice, It looks great.