Tuesday, April 20, 2010

She's Here!

Brooke Elise made her debut on April 15th....6 lbs 3 oz and 19 1/2 inches long! After much anticipation, the tiny bundle of joy has finally arrived! After a rough delivery, Brooke had to spend the first few days of her life in the NICU. She was having some breathing problems, so the doctors just wanted to keep an eye on her for her first few days! She got to come home yesterday so I had to get over and see her as soon as I could!
She is the sweetest little thing! When I picked her up, she felt so light and tiny, I could have held her all night! She is the best little girl!

Congratulations Thane and Desiree...she is definitely a perfect little angel! I'm glad that we live right down the street--I'll be making frequent stops to help out and give her some love and attention!

No comments: