Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Doctor-To-Be....In Action

When I got off of work, I had a special surprise in my email inbox. Laura is working in the same surgery group as Jason for the next few weeks and she snapped a few pictures of Jason in action! I love seeing him in all his surgery gear....such a cutie! Thanks for the pictures Laura!
Clinicals are flying by--only 6 more weeks in his surgery rotation and then he'll start a 6 week OB/GYN rotation. He is loving the fact that he is getting to be hands on with patients instead of sitting in a library studying all day. He's definitely soaking all of this experience in!
He's going to make the best doctor around!

1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

How exciting to see him working. I bet your so proud of him. I just can imagine how much confidence and strength it takes to work on other people. To trust yourself and to do well. Your husband seems to be a smart goal driven man. :)