Sunday, July 11, 2010

Monster Golf

Last night, the hubby and I went out for a little 'couple' time. We've been wanting to go to an indoor mini golf course in town and last night we decided was the perfect time. The mini course is called Monster Golf and the course is all under blacklight. Once we walked in, I was upset that I didn't wear white or more blacklight friendly clothing. The decorations were so fun...
The music was monster themed too--we loved singing and dancing along to the fun songs and acting like two crazy kids. We took score about half way through the 18 hole course but once we decided that it would be a REALLY high score for the both of us, we just enjoyed playing and not worry about keeping score.

Overall, I was declared the winner! I didn't have the lowest score but I did have a hole-in-one and in my book...that's a hands down win!! Here I am right after my hole-in-one--so happy!!We had so much fun at Monster Mini Golf...it was a perfect date night! Sometimes it's nice to do things that don't require too much thinking! It made for a stress-free evening!!

1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

How fun, My brother and sis in law just told us about a place near our house that has indoor night golf. It sounds like a blast. I'm glad you guys had fun. We will have to try it one of these days.