Saturday, July 10, 2010

Underwater Fun!!

Give a couple of adults an underwater camera and let the good times roll. I just got the pictures back from our fun Fourth of July weekend. I couldn't help but laugh and share the pictures with everyone! We all decided that we would take the underwater posing picture...you know, the kind where you go under, open your eyes and smile all cute at the camera. Here are the results...

These pictures crack me up! Kelsey and Paul look picture perfect, Rachel is clinging to Cody like her life depends on it, Steve is wearing glasses because he doesn't like opening his eyes underwater and I'm leaking bubbles and lifting my arm all crazily because I'm secretly drowning. Water in the nose is a recipe for disaster...

Taking pictures with the underwater camera was a great source of entertainment for us throughout the day! I'm so glad that I was able to capture some of our crazy underwater moments!

No comments: