Tuesday, August 10, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal--10 Year Old Photo

A photo taken over 10 years ago...
This picture is exactly ten years old. It was my senior picture taken when I was 16 years old and a junior in high school. The quality isn't the greatest because it's SO OLD...haha! It got pretty banged up because Jason carried around this picture in his backpack all through medical school. It was stuffed in his front pouch of his backpack with his pencils so when he opened his bag and got out a pencil, he would see it! He's such a sweetie!!
I didn't bring any old pictures with me when we moved because we knew that space would be limited in our apartment. If I can get my hands on any older pictures, then I'll add them later!

2 comments:

Kelsey Claire said...

You look alot better than I did 10 years ago. I am embarrassed by the pictures now!

nicole@http://theclarks-nicole.blogspot.com/ said...

This journal entry I think is my favorit so far. I love looking at the pictures people post. Love your blog. became a follower