Friday, August 6, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal--20 Of My Favorite Things

Day 6 of the 30 Day Blog Journal is going to be a long one...so get ready!
What are your 20 favorite things?
1.My relationship with my Heavenly Father
2. My husband
3. Family
4. My pups
5. A good book
6. Traveling
7. Game night with friends
8. Rain storms
9. Kisses
10. Soft sheets--the higher the thread count, the better
11. Island memories
12. Snow (and everything that goes with it: snowmen, snowboarding, thick socks, cold cheeks)13.
14. $1 movie night at the theatre
15. Pedicures
16. Fried pickles
17. Naps
18. Scuba diving
19. Wedding pictures
20. BLOGGING
There you have it...some of my very favorite things!

1 comment:

Mallory said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Yours is really cute and I enjoyed your 20 things...made me realize I forgot clean sheets as a favorite!