Tuesday, August 17, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal--Art Piece

There are so many amazing art pieces in our cities, states, the United States and even throughout the world. The Louvre, Stonehenge, the Colosseum, the Arch..... and the list goes on and on and on!! Talented individuals are expressing themselves all around and I'm simply amazed at the end results. I'm not sure why but I'm a little obsessed with the "Bean" in Chicago. I've never been to Chicago and never seen the bean close up so I'm not sure why I'm so fascinated with this huge blog of metal plopped down in the middle of Millennium Park. It's just so big, so smooth, so peaceful, so awesome!
I'm amazed at people's talents and creative minds. Something as simple, yet huge, can bring so much life and uniqueness to a city. I hope to visit Chicago one day and take the dorkiest, most touristy picture EVER by the bean!

2 comments:

Kelsey Claire said...

I must admit I am intrigued by the bean as well. I see so many people with pictures in front of it. My hubby really wants to go to Chicago so maybe someday soon!

The Sweet Life said...

I am actually going to Chicago tomorrow and "The Bean" is on my list of things to see. I will let you know how impressive it is.