Thursday, August 5, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal--Favorite Quote

I'm not the type of person that has a quote for every life situation or even hanging up in every room of my house. I love quotes, so I'm not quite sure why I don't have more quotes sitting around my office or house. Quotes can be the simplest things that change a negative thought process or help someone get through a rough patch. I'm going to try and make positive quotes part of my daily routine. Who doesn't need an uplift every so often?
What is your favorite quote?
I'm in love with Dr. Seuss. His books, his characters, his rhymes and his QUOTES are so perfect! And because I'm not good at picking just one, here are a few of my favorite Dr. Seuss quotes.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind"--Dr. Seuss

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose."--Dr. Seuss

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if you only try!"--Dr. Seuss

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."--Dr. Seuss

2 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

Hey girl!!! Just wanted to pop by and say hi since I've been mia huge time lately.

I love love love dr. Suess. Great quote choices :)

Wendy Sice said...

I didn't think of Dr Seuss for quotes, but these are great!! :)