Tuesday, August 3, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal--Favorite TV Show

Welcome Back! Today is Day 3 of the 30 Day Blog Journal. I hope that you are enjoying these daily blogs as much as I'm enjoying writing them.This is going to be such a fun month on Catching Up With The Conway's. It's going to be a great keepsake when I can look back at these blogs in the future years and remember!
What's your favorite TV show?
I don't really have a favorite show...more like a favorite channel. I'm a huge fan of any and all the shows on HGTV. I love watching Property Virgins and House Hunters because I love seeing all the different houses that people look at and consider before they find 'the one'. I also love the remodeling shows like Curb Appeal: The Block, Divine Design and Color Splash. I love seeing the creativity that goes into different rooms throughout a house. The results are amazing...I wish I had just a sliver of their creativity.

3 comments:

Alissa Doherty said...

Speaking of House Hunters...did you see the episode a couple weeks ago that was filmed on St. Maarten? I caught the last fifteen minutes of it. The people ended up getting a place up by Pelican I think. Lol! I miss it :(

The Conway's said...

Yes, we watched that one too. I didn't make it to the end so I missed the house that they picked!

Wendy Sice said...

I love the home makeover shows. Clean House, Selling Houses and Open House are my favourites. And also Extreme Makeover Home editon.
:)