Friday, August 13, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal-- Fiction Book

What is your favorite fictional book?
If you were to come in our house at any time, you'll almost always see one or two books on my nightstand. Of course, I love Harry Potter and Twilight but I'm going to go for a different book for this post. Right now I'm reading The Hunger Games and I'm really enjoying it. I don't know if it's my all time favorite fictional book...it's hard for me to have a favorite!
The Hunger Games is a series that I found by accident. I went into Barnes & Noble to search for another good read and I overheard an employee talking about how good the series was. I decided to end my search and picked up the two books (the third will be out next month). I'm so glad I started this series...it's really good! If you haven't read it, then you should check it out!!

2 comments:

Kelsey Claire said...

I love the Hunger Game serious. Only about a week until Mockingjay comes out!

The Sweet Life said...

I have heard great things about The Hunger Games. I will add them to my list.