Monday, August 30, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal--Future Dreams

Today is the last day of the 30 Day Blog...crazy! I can't believe that I was able to blog every day during the month of August!
What are your future dreams?
Dreams are so much fun! I love analyzing our life now and building it up to imagine what our life will be like in the next 10 years. I know that my dreams might not match up with God's plans but it's still so much fun to try and bring our dreams into a reality.
For the future, I dream of loving my husband more and more everyday! I'm still so crazy about my man and I hope that the passion and the love continues growing over the years.
I dream of having children that look 'just like their dad' but have some of their mom's spunk. Children are such a blessing and I look forward to the day where God blesses our family!
I dream of getting up bright and early on Sundays to get our family ready for church.
I dream of raising my children in a Godly home where they accept Jesus as their Savior.
I dream of being closer to family...nothing can compare to days filled with family time.
We dream of building a house on a farm (just on the outskirts of town--not out in the middle of nowhere) where we can have a vegetable garden and a John-Deere tractor.
I dream of watching the sunset from my back porch, while I'm cuddled up on our porch swing with Jason.

Dreams...so much fun!! I could go on forever about our dreams for the future. A lot of times I forget about the present because I'm so busy looking towards the future. I'm so thankful for the life that God has given us TODAY, we are truly blessed!

3 comments:

Monique said...

Good job on your 30-day-blog-journal accomplishment!!

Monique said...

Really!! You will be in London for 6 weeks. It all depends how long the hockey season will go on for.. Last game Feb 17th but then there is playoffs. You never know :)

HollyJolly said...

If your kids or at least first kid are like ours then he or she will look exactly like their dad. Lance has nothing of mine. At least we haven't found it yet. Everyone always says how much he looks just like Andrew. I have never heard that he looks anything like me :( Maybe Lexie will have some of my features