Sunday, August 29, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal--Hopes, Dreams, Plans

What are my hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days?
This is such a fun question...it really got me thinking about what I want for Jason, myself and our family in the next year. I can't wait to go back and read these after the next 365 days to see how our plans differ from God's plans.
I hope Jason is able to get into the residency of his choice. He deserves to have his dream career.
We're planning on extended our family in the next year. We are hoping to start this amazing journey as soon as we have a little more stability. We'll see what God's plans are for our family!!
I hope to settle into our new state, city, home without too many bumps in the road.
I dream about buying a new house that we can make our own!
Jason plans on doing a little more hunting (it's been 2+ years) in his 'downtime'--if 'downtime' will even exsist during his first year of residency.
We are planning some exciting trips! San Francisco, San Diego, Yosemite, Europe, St. Maarten, Missouri and anywhere else that we can fit into our schedules!
Bazzle dreams of having a big back yard that he can run around in. He dreams of sniffing and searching every inch and grass and marking it with his special scent.
Muzzy dreams of eating meat again! Filet Mignon and beef soaked raw hides are some of his favorite food dreams, unfortunately veggies do not play a role in his dreams.
I plan on paying of my student loans SIGNIFICANTLY! I'm so glad that I successfully completed my Master's degree but I'm not happy with the amount of money that it required!
I hope, dream and plan on living a positive, influential, fulfilling, Christian life!

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

If you do make it to San Francisco, make sure to go to Pier 39, Alcatraz, and to the science museum in Golden Gate Park. The SF zoo and aquarium on Pier 39 aren't that fun. And making a trip up to the Wine Country could be relaxing for you guys too! There are plenty of good hotels with great spas up here for major relaxing, which it seems it will be needed before he starts his residency.