Thursday, August 26, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal--My Week In Detail

What does your week look like, in detail?
Monday through Thursday look all the same as my day in detail. I work from home on Friday (such a nice perk) so my routine changes up a bit.
Friday: I wake up...when I've had enough of the boys scratching on the covers. They love getting up at 6:30, eating and then going for their morning walk! I on the other hand prefer to sleep in a little later! Once I'm awake and the boys have been medicated, fed and walked, I start the house cleaning and the laundry. I love doing laundry on Friday because I can do a load and then do some office work while I'm waiting for it to be done. It makes the laundry seem so much more doable. As far as my hours that I need to get in for my 'PAID' work, I usually have phone calls, Excel sheets, programs to expand and anything else I can think of that needs done before Monday. Friday is just a relaxed, do as I want kind of day. I don't really have a set schedule. Friday is usually our night to go out to dinner. We started the Friday night dinner on the island with our besties, Andy and Alissa, and we seem to be keeping up the tradition (even though they are in Michigan)
Saturday: We always try to do something non-work/school related on the weekend, whether it's grill and swim, go to the coast or go to a roller derby match. We both love exploring and soaking in all the sights California has to offer. A nap is usually a definite activity that is on the Saturday schedule. I'm a big napper...absolute love a good nap!
Sunday: Our morning is very quiet and relaxed. Church service is at 9:15 or 11:00, depending on what time we feel like going, so we try and enjoy the morning together before church. We usually grill and enjoy the pool for a bit during the afternoon. Jason loves to take his study books out by the pool, it makes studying seem a little more feasible. Once 4:00pm rolls around, we start getting ready for Monday. We usually have to make a grocery store run because we're out of something that is needed for our lunches. We usually spend the evening cuddled up on the couch and watching TV. We don't usually watch too much TV during the week, unless we are in bed, so we get in as much as we can on Sunday!!

*I warned you yesterday that we are both pretty boring. Our daily/weekly routine isn't too exciting!

1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

Your week is a lot like mine. The same for the most part minus the three hours when we are home and awake each night :)
But I am so jealous about your work from home Fridays. I need to get a deal like that going with my work. Haha, ya right. A girl can dream can't she.