Saturday, August 14, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal--Non-Fiction Book

What is your favorite non-fiction book?
The Bible, the best, real life story of all time about my Lord and Savior, Jesus! I grew up in a Christian family...going to church everytime the doors where open. I gave my heart to Jesus when I was 12 years old. I can remember waking up and deciding that I wanted to live my life for Jesus. I got saved in my mom and dad's grocery store before school and I couldn't wait to go to school and share the good news with EVERYONE! It was the best decision I've ever made. I can remember learning all the fasinating stories of the Bible and trying to wrap my human head around all the miracles that Jesus performed. Jesus did and is still doing some amazing work!
I love reading, dissecting and devouring the Bible. I definitely need to make my Bible a priority in my daily life. I don't read it as much as I should and I'm really working to change that!
So, there you have it! My favorite, real life, life changing book!!

No comments: