Saturday, August 7, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal--Photo That Makes Me Happy

What is a photo that makes your happy?
It was a difficult choice just to even narrow the post to two pictures...we've had so many great times that I would to have loved to posted them ALL!
This pictures makes me smile...I love how Jason is living in the moment. I'm guessing he just finished exams and we had a big beach get together for our friends at Orient Beach. I love seeing him cut loose and have fun on the island, because it didn't happen as much as Iwould have liked. He was extremely dedicated to studying and moments like the above picture make me smile.
This picture is probably one of my all-time favorites of my mom and me. She's an amazing mom and just looking at the picture and remembering all about this day just brings a smile on my face.

1 comment:

katie said...

Just clicked on your blog from your comment on The Francis Family blog. I hadn't see this 30 Day Blog Journal, but it seems like a really fun way to blog for a month.