Monday, August 16, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal--Sad Song

What is a song that makes you cry?
Not too many songs bring tears to my eyes but I would have to say "Cinderella" by Steven Curtis Chapman would be a contender. The song is so sweet! He wrote the song for his 4 year old daughter. A year after the song was produced and being played on the radio, his sweet little girl was killed in a tragic accident. Her older brother accidentally ran over her with his Land Cruiser, while the whole family was inside the house. Horrible!
It's just a song that has deeper meaning than the words...definitely forms a huge lump in my throat when I hear it.
Click here to hear the song!

2 comments:

The Sweet Life said...

What a beautiful song. I love it!

Meant to be a mom said...

What a sad song. But such a good choice.