Sunday, August 22, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal--A Website

I know I've shared this before...but I'm addicted to celebrity websites. I'm too cheap to buy the weekly magazines that tempt my eyes every stinkin time I'm at the grocery store, unless, of course, the cover is super scandalous!
I'm ashamed to admit that on a daily basis I visit People, UsMagazine and X17online in search of my celebrity fix. I justhavetoknow who is dating Reese Witherspoon, why Wyclef Jean is running for President in Haiti, what Lady Gaga is wearing out in public and when Carrie Underwood is planning on moving into her multi-million dollar mansion she is building with her husband in Canada.
I know there are more important things in the world and I'm sure the celebrities get tired of the paparazzi always in their business...but I just can't help myself. Their lives seem so interesting!
There you have it...my guilty pleasure and day 22 of the blog journal. Please don't judge...HA!

No comments: