Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Prayer Requests

When I was reading another blog, she asked for prayer requests for Ben and Katie. About a year ago, they were in a horrible car accident that has caused this family a lot of pain. Katie had a few minor injuries and Ben is still in the hospital recovering. I started reading from the very beginning of their blog, so I could get the whole story, and haven't stopped yet. Katie's commitment to her faith and to her husband has been completely obvious after reading a handful of posts. I have now added a post-it note to my computer so I have a daily reminder to pray for this family. To read their life changing story, click here.

2 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

I will definitely pray for them and I'll go check the blog out as well.

Kristin said...

Thanks for sharing this blog. I will def be praying