Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Test Scores Are In

Have I shared with you how proud I am of this man?? Well just in case...I'm overly proud of my husband and his efforts. He is constantly striving to be the best, which is very comforting from a wife's point of view.
This morning we got an early surprise when he checked his email. His test scores came in at 5:55am and I think he checked his email at about that same time so he was ecstatic! I was still sleeping but quickly woke up when Jason started screaming, "Hey Ash, my test score is in!!" He was so excited that he couldn't hardly contain himself...I'm sure our neighbors were pleased that test scores came in so early this morning. HA! I climbed out of bed to physically see the email (Jason's request) with his score printed across the top in big, bold print. He did AMAZING, so AMAZING that we are having a special celebration dinner tonight. I'm making his favorite French dinner that his meme always made for him, Volauvent. I was able to get my shopping done for dinner before work this morning. Thanks for the super early wake up, babe!
Only one more pediatrics exam next Friday and we'll be test free for another year or so! Hopefully more residencies will look at his application now that his test score is in...keep on praying for us!

2 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

HOW EXCITING!!! Congratulations to your husband. That's just great. I'm so glad he's doing so well and is on the road to being the doctor he wants to be :)

Typical Consultant said...

Congratulations you guys!!! Two thumbs WAY up! :)