Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Time Has Come

Jason takes his medical licensing exam, STEP 2 CK, tomorrow! He's been studying like 10-12 hours a day for the past four weeks for this exam. No joke! He's so dedicated to his education and putting 110% effort into everything that he does. I don't know that I could be as strict and disciplined as him...he's working so hard so he is able to provide and take care of me and our family. I couldn't be more proud of him and how dedicated he is to his family! He's the best husband I could have ever asked for. I'm so glad that God decided to give me someone as great as Jason.
I know Jason's anxiety levels were pretty high tonight but once he gets into his exam, he should be able to relax a little better and focus on the exam. Me on the other hand...that's a different story. Tomorrow I'll be a nervous wreck. I'll watch the clock like a hawk and I can't help but imagine how he's doing and how he's feeling. I'm constantly praying and thinking about my hubby. My stomach hurts just thinking about it...UGH! Good thing I have a conference to go to for part of the day tomorrow-hopefully I can keep my mind occupied!!
Please say a special prayer for him tonight, tomorrow and any other time you feel like saying a prayer for us!! We have a fun weekend (NO STUDYING) planned and we should find out his results during the first week of October.

1 comment: