Thursday, October 21, 2010

EEK!

I've been checking the status of my Halloween costume every day. Ok, who am I kidding...every 6 hours I've been checking the status. I've been so nervous that my costume wouldn't make it here before the Halloween party this weekend. I waited a little too long to order it but I paid the extra to make sure that it got here on time.
Well, the good news is that my costume came in the mail today. I ripped the box open and tried it on the second I got home and I'm a little bit bummed. The costume is HUGE...I easily could have gotten a smaller size. I'm on a mission tomorrow to buy some thread so I can try and fix my outfit.
Needless to say, I'm a little stressed! The party is in two days and I had all these expectations for our super cute outfits! Wish me luck on my search to find thread and to be able to successfully alter the outfit without making a mess of the costume. If I'm not as "sew savy" as I think, then I'm off to Goodwill to find and build a homemade version of my outfit.
We'll see how everything goes...wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Monique said...

Hope you had a great time at the paaaarty!! Looking forward to that post. Thanks for your kind words on my blog :)