Friday, October 29, 2010

Fill In the Blank Friday

This is my first time participating in The Little Things We Do Fill in the Blank Friday! I tried to answer these questions with the first thing that popped in my head but you can see how well that worked!

1. I AM madly in love with my husband, super excited for the holidays, excited for March 14th to get here, a mamas girl, obsessed with candles and a crazy clean freak.
2. I WISH I was skinnier, had more patience, enjoyed exercising and had super powers
3. I LIKE to sleep in on Saturdays, spend hours in a craft store, jump on the bed and laugh
4. I CAN be very stubborn, go days without watching TV and be very encouraging
5. I HOPE I am a good example and witness of God's love to people I encounter, I am a good mom and I'm able to see the 7 wonders of the world
6. I THINK my pups are so sweet, my husband is such a hottie and I am so fortunate
7. I WAS praying all morning for Jason's interview, planning on getting a mani/pedi this weekend and getting everything ready for Halloween this morning.

No comments: