Monday, November 8, 2010

Christmas Cards

Now that we are already in the second week of November, it's time to start thinking about the holiday season that is just a month away. It's crazy to think that it's already time to start thinking about Christmas cards. I'm not going to lie...I obsess over the perfect picture, the perfect saying all put on the perfect Christmas card. We started sending out Christmas cards with our picture when we started dating and it's something that I'm glad we started doing. I love the Christmas season because my refrigerator gets covered by Christmas cards from our family and friends. It's crazy to see how much families change over the years! I love searching online for the cutest cards and best deals. Well, my searching came to an end when I started searching Shutterfly (click on the link to find cute Holiday cards). You too can end your frantic searching by going straight to Shutterfly --they have the cutest Christmas invitations to go along with the cards! Here are a few sample cards that I am considering if I can find more than one cute picture!And here are a few of my favorite cards if I can only find one cute picture of our family. What do you think? Don't they have some of the cutest designs. Not only does the website have the cutest Christmas invitations and cards but they also have calenders, that can make some of the best presents!

Shutterfly will definitely be where I get our 2010 Christmas cards...especially since they are offering 50 free prints. Click on----> Shutterfly and you too can get 50 free cards! I'll definitely keep you updated on what our Conway Christmas cards will look like this year!!

4 comments:

Kelsey Claire said...

They all are so cute! How are you ever going to decide. I usually just end up going through Sams Club because they are cheap and we are poor. Haha!

Meant to be a mom said...

These cards are so popular right now. I love all of them, We are having my cousin do our Christmas cards but if we weren't I would definitely be using Shutterfly.

Kristin said...

I too signed up for these but was unsure if I needed to do anything before they contact me... are we supposed to blog about it?

Courtney said...

Thank you SO much for the advice! I LOVE that site!