Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm Thankful

With today being Thanksgiving, I'm face-to-face with all the many blessings that I've been given throughout the year. I try my best to be thankful throughout the year, some weeks are better than others, and that's something that I'm trying to work on. Thanksgiving is a day though were it's a little easier to realize how fortunate our family is.

I'm so thankful for my faith and the love of Jesus
I'm so thankful for my husband and his never-ending love
I'm so thankful for my family
I'm so thankful for my family that I married into
I'm so thankful for my two fur babies
I'm so thankful for my job and the opportunity to change lives
Happy Thanksgiving! Let's all try to get better at giving thanks more than once a year! Hope everyone has a great day with their families, football and all the yummy Thanksgiving food!

1 comment:

Bryan and Chelsey's Moss Moments said...

Love that picture! Happy Thanksgiving!