Saturday, June 11, 2011

Recap Of Our Last Week In Missouri

With our time left in Missouri ticking away, I made sure that I spent some quality time with my little buddies. Of course some crafts were on the list...Ana loves crafting almost as much as I do. **First on the list was a mosaic butterfly stone...
The butterfly turned out great...it's going to look great in front of Mom's house.
**After the butterfly stone, we got out the paint and the paintbrushes. I needed to touch up my Conway rock and the kids wanted to paint too!(Lance even got in on the painting action on another night this week)
**A sleepover with Brock watching Spongebob until our eyes wouldn't stay open any longer**Cooking marshmallows in a fire pit for s'mores at our going away/graduation/birthday party
I tried to spend every waking moment with Ana, Brock, Lance and Lexie...I love being so close to my nieces and nephews. I'm so glad that I set aside extra time to spend with them! I sure am going to miss them!!

1 comment:

Bryan and Chelsey's Moss Moments said...

Looks like you had a great last week! I'm sure your nieces and nephews had a blast!