Saturday, October 22, 2011

Bump Updates: Week 22

Here is the bump update for week 22....
How far along? 22 weeks and 3 days (Saturday, October 22, 2011)
How big is the baby? The size of a spaghetti squash
Sleep? I'm finally sleeping better, maybe I'm finally getting used to laying around my belly? This week I've noticed myself waking up earlier than usual (4:00am) with my mind spinning. So much going on this week with the house that I'm not able to pause my thoughts!
Food Cravings? Lucky Charms have been my 'go to' food this week!
Gender? It's a GIRL...Amelia Jean
Best moment this week? I know I say this all the time but I LOVE feeling her move and I LOVE when Jason can feel her move. She's getting so active and big that it's easier to find her when she is tumbling around.
Development?Amelia's eyes are moving behind her eyelids and her tear ducts are developing. She is always getting familiar with touch...she may even grab onto the umbilical cord and practice her strong grip. She is now responsive to sound and light, which I use both when I try to get my little girl to move.
Noteables? I heard back from my follow-up ultrasound that was done on my right ovary and the vessels that are present on my ovary are within normal limits. No further follow-up is required until after Amelia is born. We moved into our house this weekend and we were able to go and pick up the nursery furniture. We're still a little overwhelmed with all the other 'house' things but I'm looking forward to breaking the seal on the box and putting the furniture together.

No comments: