Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fun Friday

My boss is obsessed with Halloween, like seriously obsessed, so this year we had a Halloween party. I googled 'Halloween costumes for pregnant women' and came up short. Nothing caught my eye...until I saw the cutest shirt from gladditudes.com. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had my outfit for the Halloween party. It's hard to see the bump from straight now, so I took another picture so the bump could be seen a little bit better. Here are a few of my co-workers showing their festive spirit...Ralphie from 'A Christmas Story' and Michael Myers from 'Halloween' Not only did we get to dress up but each of us brought in yummy treats for our lunchtime meal. I made mummy dogs (aka-pigs in a blanket) to keep the Halloween theme. I haven't had pigs in a blanket since daycare...I forgot how good they are!Here is a picture of our spread...needless to say, mommy and Amelia were extremely happy!
Gotta love fun Fridays, especially when they are completed with costumes and yummy food!!

No comments: