It's Monday and even though the weekend went by too fast, I took a lot of pictures to document the fun!
- Friday was our 5 year wedding anniversary. Jason was on 24-hour call (of course) so I gave him a goodbye kiss at 5am and then didn't see him again until he FaceTimed us at 7pm. I spent the evening hanging with this little lady! She is really mimicking facial expressions and I think she is so stinkin' cute when she makes the "duck" face.
- I got flowers delivered to work and I had to laugh at the card. It looks like the florist is about 45 years off and they need to work on their spelling. HA
- Morning and afternoon walks are a necessary part of our day. The fresh air and the exercise are so helpful! Amelia LOVES to walk in front of Mommy with the boys and then jump in the stroller when she is tired. I couldn't help but take a picture the other morning...just a Mom and her kiddos.
- Saturday after Daddy had a good nap, we got outside and enjoyed the sunshine. We washed the cars, grilled on the back porch and went to some furniture stores to look for a bigger table. We sold our table to a newly married couple because we needed something a little more kid friendly and with a little bit more space. Amelia loved getting outside and helping clean Daddy's car!
- Sunday we didn't make it outside until later in the afternoon because Amelia took a 3 hour nap. I put her down around 10am and was pleasantly surprised when she didn't wake up until 1pm. I think we all needed a good Sunday afternoon nap. Once she woke up, we immediately went outside. Rain was moving in the area so our pretty weather was about to expire and we wanted to soak up as much as possible.
- Amelia is obsessed with trains and airplanes right now. Anytime she hears a train she says, 'choo coo' and she is searching for it and when the helicopter flies over from the hospital she cheers and claps with excitement. Her and daddy spotted the train on our walk...it was so sweet to see her face when she finally saw it.
- Dinner was interesting because we didn't have the big table. We made due with our coffee table and our campfire/outdoor chairs. Eating was difficult but we managed. Amelia loves her outdoor chair so she was so excited to be sitting in a chair and not in her highchair.
- FIVE more days until we are on vacation! I've started packing a little...if I don't do a little at a time, then I get overwhelmed. We're so excited to see Grandpa and Grandma!!