I feel like I just took a pregnancy test and I saw two lines form instantly and now I'm less than 3 months away from holding my little man in my arms.
We have 88 days to....
- Grow our little Bear as big and as healthy as possible
- Feel his strong kicks and small hiccups from inside, rather than outside
- Carry him around everywhere I go
- Get Amelia more excited about being a big sister
- Organize and get the house more prepared
- Enjoy being pregnant
- Eat a little extra than normal
- Park in the "expectant mother" parking spots
- Beam when someone asks me when my due date is
- Get belly pats from Amelia when she sits on my lap
- Run to the bathroom more than I would like throughout my day
- Use my "pregnancy brain" as an excuse for burning dinner
- Talk to my belly
- Pray for Barrett and our soon to be expanding family
- Love on our "only" child a little more
- Start adding some blues, greens and reds to our very pink toys
We can't wait to meet our little man but our list is pretty long for all the things that we have to complete before he makes his arrival. Counting down the days...