Monday, July 22, 2013

Adorable Clothing

Are you a fan of adorable clothes??  Go to www.eShakti.com immediately and you'll find pages and pages full of adorable outfits. I was on the hunt for a maxi dress for this summer (knowing I would be big and pregnant) and had a hard time trying to get my 5 options narrowed down to 1. I finally found this dress....
This dress is perfect paired with a pair of flip flops for a hot summer day or paired with a pair of wedges/heels for a date night!  I'll have to get a better picture of the colors but for now, it's a selfie (in my work bathroom, nonetheless).
Once again eShakti has created a collection that is perfect for any body style. Where can you go right now, order a customized dress for your exact body style and have it delivered to your doorstep in a couple of days?! 
With a 17 month old and a baby on the way, online shopping is becoming my first choice when it comes to buying a few new pieces for my wardrobe. eShakti made it so easy for me to go exploring and then when I found the dress for me, I customized it to fit my body perfectly!

No comments: