Monday, July 1, 2013

Bump Updates: Week 28

How far along: 28 weeks on Sunday, June 30, 2013
How big is baby: The size of a Chinese cabbage
Weight gain/loss: I've gained a total of 11 pounds, as of June 12th. I go to the doctor again on July 5th so we'll find out again then.  
Sleep: Sleep has been about the same. Not tossing around as much but still getting up a couple times during the night to go to the bathroom. I've now started rolling versus sitting up to get out of bed...fun!
Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Nothing really. There isn't much that I'm staying away from. Still loving cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Movement: YES!  We can feel him through my skin now. He's getting so strong and active.
What I'm loving: I can feel Barrett's hiccups now too. There isn't much better than feeling your baby move inside you...amazing.
Symptoms: This week has been pretty good. I'm getting out of breath faster, exercising is getting more difficult. I'm also noticing some leg cramps during the night (nothing too bad, thank goodness)
What I'm looking forward to: Getting in the crib and Barrett's bedding. Both should be here within a couple of weeks.
Best moment of the week: My mom pulling into our driveway with a packed car and a huge smile on her face. She is moving in to help out with the kids and we couldn't be more grateful!
How I'm feeling: I am actually feeling great. I catch myself getting overwhelmed and excited with nursery things, organizing any little space in our house and anything else that I can distract myself with but I guess that's normal.

No comments: