Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bump Updates: Week 29

How far along: 29 weeks on Sunday, July 7, 2013
How big is baby: The size of a butternut squash
Weight gain/loss: I've gained a total of 13.5 pounds, as of July 5th. I now start going to the doctor every two weeks and I'm hoping that I can keep the weight gain to a minimum.
Sleep: Sleep has been about the same. Not tossing around as much but still getting up a couple times during the night to go to the bathroom. I've now started waking myself up with my snoring and Jason will say (on bad nights) how bad I was snoring. UGH...snoring is the worst for me!
Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Nothing really. There isn't much that I'm staying away from. Eating watermelon and blueberries like they will be my last meal. So refreshing on hot days.
Movement: YES!  We can feel him through my skin now. He's getting so strong and active.
What I'm loving: That Barrett measured perfectly and had a good strong heartbeat at the last appointment. Something about hearing his strong heartbeat makes me beam with pride and joy.
Symptoms: This week has been pretty good. I'm getting out of breath faster, exercising is getting more difficult. I'm also noticing some leg cramps during the night to go along with the snoring.
What I'm looking forward to: Getting Barrett's crib that matches his dresser and putting his bedding in it. I am so anxious to see the finished product.
Best moment of the week: Getting all of Barrett's clothes put away and getting his room a little more organized. Amelia loves to be in the "Baby's" room so she will go to his room a lot and ask to go inside.
How I'm feeling: I am actually feeling great. I catch myself getting overwhelmed, excited, and emotional with different things throughout the day. Pregnancy is such an amazing experience and as much as I'm ready to have him here, I'm going to miss being pregnant.

No comments: