Monday, July 22, 2013

Bump Updates: Week 31

How far along: 31 weeks on Sunday, July 21, 2013
How big is baby: The size of a coconut

Weight gain/loss: I've gained a total of 16.5 pounds, as of July 19th. I now start going to the doctor every two weeks and I'm hoping that I can keep the weight gain to a minimum. Next weigh-in is August 2nd.
Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good this week. I'm still achy on my left side and still getting up multiple times a night to go to the bathroom but I feel pretty well rested when I get up in the morning.
Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Soft pretzels have been my go-to snack this week.
Movement: YES!  He's getting so strong and active and I can feel him moving in multiple places at the same time.
What I'm loving: Air conditioning. This week has been so miserably hot that I'm loving air conditioning. If I go out during the day to run errands, I come back home and I'm exhausted. The heat can really suck the life out of my these days.
What I'm looking forward to: Reaching full-term...only a couple more weeks to go.
Best moment of the week: Hearing that all looked good with Barrett and myself from the doctor.
How I'm feeling: I'm feeling pretty good. Still no complaints, other than the fact that I'm getting larger with each passing day. It's harder to get up and down to play with Amelia (she wants you to sit in the floor with her) but other than that, things are great.

No comments: