Sunday, July 28, 2013

Bump Updates: Week 32

How far along: 32 weeks on Sunday, July 28, 2013
How big is baby: The size of a papaya

Weight gain/loss: I've gained a total of 16.5 pounds, as of July 19th. Next weigh-in is this Friday, August 2nd.
Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good this week. I'm still achy on my left side and still getting up multiple times a night to go to the bathroom but I feel pretty well rested when I get up in the morning. Still waking up to a pile of drool on my pillow and some shakes by Jason to tell me to stop snoring. 
Diet/Cravings/Aversions: I'm not craving a certain food, which is so odd because I craved like crazy with Amelia, but I'm hungry all day long!
Movement: YES!  He's getting so strong and active and I can feel him moving in multiple places at the same time.
What I'm loving: That this pregnancy has been going so well, that we were blessed with so many great things at the baby shower this weekend and that we're so close to being a family of four.
What I'm looking forward to: Reaching full-term...only a couple more weeks to go.
Best moment of the week: Attending a surprise baby shower for Barrett and myself. I was so shocked that so many people were in on the surprise and I had no idea. It was so great!
How I'm feeling: I'm feeling pretty good. I've noticed this week that the burning, throbbing pain down below is getting more intense. Certain times it feels like I've already had the baby...so weird!
Just for fun...here is a bare belly picture and a covered belly picture.

No comments: