Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mid-Week Randoms

  • I'm going to the dentist today..blah. I've been putting it off because some things that I read online said to not go to the dentist while pregnant but after speaking with my OB/GYN and my dentist, I decided to schedule an appointment for a cleaning.
  • Went to the pool last night to swim laps and woke up this morning with achy arms and legs. I didn't swim those 45 minutes very gracefully but I must have done something right to cause some discomfort.
  • A couple of nights ago I stumbled across some small rubber bands that I bought for Amelia's hair and decided to give them another try. She does not like any kind of bow or head band in her hair so I kind of just gave up on them for awhile. I put in a top ponytail and distracted her and was pleased to see that she forgot about it being in her hair. We've set a record for hair accessories...she kept it in for an hour!
  • Barrett can't seem to get comfortable this week. I love feeling him move but here lately he has been in positions that make me super uncomfortable. Walking has become quite a chore when he gets so low and on top of my cervix.
  • Zeus keeps building these bubble nests in his bowl for his mate to lay her eggs. Only problem is he doesn't have a mate in his bowl because he's too aggressive to be with any other beta. My OCD behavior doesn't like the bubble nest but every time I clean his bowl, the nest gets built right away.
  • I'm excited for my 31 week appointment this Friday. We're down to single digit weeks...crazy!
  • Amelia loves to carry her princess couch everywhere but her favorite place to take it is in the kitchen. This morning she laid back on her couch to enjoy her milk. Hysterical!  Love that little leg propped up on the arm rest.
  • My mom is settling in so well with our little family. She's such a blessing and I don't know what I would do without her. Amelia asks "Where's Nana?" every morning when she wakes up and then proceeds to wave and say "Hi" to her from the comfort of her mommy's lap.
  • Bazzle and Amelia love watching the trash truck every week. I love this picture of these two!


No comments: