Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

  • Amelia is in LOVE with her brother's room and she is constantly visiting it and playing with his things. The other day she wanted Bazzle to put on a bib and sit in Barrett's bouncy seat. He didn't seem to mind it...he's such a good boy!

  • We have finally scheduled our maternity pictures for next week and I'm searching for the perfect outfits for the family. Hoping I can find some cute things pretty quickly so I can get out of this crazy, panic mode and into excitement mode.
  • The other morning when I was getting ready for work, Amelia wanted to brush her hair. I handed her a comb and she immediately ran to Muzzy and started brushing his hair. He isn't as comfortable around Amelia as Bazzle is, but he did great with her. She was so proud of herself!
  • The pups have a vet appointment on Saturday. I'm dreading their shots and their tests (yearly checkup stuff) but I'm dreading the large bill even more. I don't understand how yearly checkups for two pups can be such a LARGE bill!?
  • No words to really explain the texting that happens between my sister and myself...we're getting so old!
  • I have 5 ladies at my work that are having babies and 4 out of the 5 are having boys. Something must be in the water in Central PA.
  • Zeus, my office fish, made his way to the house and some little girl is in love. She feeds him every morning and evening and watches his bowl until every last piece of food has been eaten.
  • Jason is off this Sunday (first in a month) and I'm so excited. I'm hoping that we can go to church as a family and that Amelia will go to her nursery class without too many tears.
  • I've been researching rental cars for our trip to Missouri in November. It looks like we will need a big SUV or a minivan. I'm leaning towards the minivan but due to price and my hubby's strong disapproval of driving a van, I'm not sure what we'll end up getting.

No comments: