Thursday, November 21, 2013

eShakti Review

Don’t you love bold, jewel tone colors during this time of year? I do! I also like clothing that can be versatile, for work and casual, and I love clothes that make me feel confident. A girl wants to look and feel great and often times these feelings are often linked in with our clothing.
I was approached by Jane from eShakti to review their amazing clothing options for fall and winter. I explore their website on a monthly basis (I LOVE THEIR CLOTHES) so praising the company and their clothing isn’t too difficult.

I found the most perfect blue shirt with tiny jewel rhinestones secured on the front. It is the perfect mix of dressy and casual and depending on the jewelry and the pants worn with it, the shirt can have many different looks. I’m more of a casual person in my clothing options but it’s nice to have clothing that feels casual but has an extra sparkle to it. The back of the shirt buttons up, which adds a perfect girly touch to it.
The best thing about eShakti is you can customize anything and everything to fit your body style. For a new mom, this is music to my ears. Go and check out eShakti.com to see their selection of adorable clothes!!

No comments: