Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A Year Later

Last year on January 22nd, we found out we were pregnant.
I remember running up to Rite Aid to get some pregnancy tests after a conversation with my mom left me nervous and scared. I remember seeing a positive test result after 15 seconds and then feeling a lump in my throat. I remember my heart beating out of my chest moments before I told Jason that we were pregnant. I remember us being scared and nervous for the journey ahead.

This year on January 22nd, we have the most precious 4 month old little boy.
The nerves and the fear have disappeared and we are flooded with joy, excitement and love for our sweet Bear. We have grown into a pretty amazing family of 4, with each day being full of new adventures.
In one year, a lot can happen. We've been so blessed and amazed at how the last 12 months have shaped us to be the people and the parents that we are today. I wonder what the next 12 months will look like?!

No comments: