Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Brain Ramblings

  • Jason comes home tonight after being away at an interview in Houston, Texas. We are all so excited to have him back home! Amelia has been praying for him since he left (Dear Jez, Daddy, Come Home (on) Harold) Harold is the helicopter on Thomas so she calls all airplanes Harold.
  • Amelia has started praying before she eats, which is just downright adorable. She is pretty good at calling out a hungry person at the table that has forgotten to pray before taking a bite. 
  • Barrett has started rolling in the direction of his toys...he has figured out he has to move to get the toys he wants. 
  • The snow is melting off our back wall (it fell during the last big snow storm) and it's depressing. I can't wait for warmer weather so we can get it fixed!
  • Amelia's 2nd birthday party is this weekend. Some of our family/friends won't be able to make it due to another freaking weather storm but we're determined to make the party a huge success!
  • Daylight savings time is right around the corner...spring and summer are getting closer!
  • We officially booked our summer vacation! I'm counting down the days until we are all off of work together and spending time with the family in the sun.
  • I'm doing a Color Run in May with a friend and I'm so excited. Excited to run, get sweaty and excited to have color from head to toe. Still debating whether to push Amelia through the race. I think she would love it but not sure if she will like the powder thrown on her. 
  • My mom will be going on her annual sibling camping trip this summer and I'm already dreading her leaving us for a week. She's such a huge help...I seriously don't know how I could do it without her.
  • I need to grocery shopping so bad. We've been eating so many vegetables lately that when our refrigerator gets low, I panic. 
  • I'm letting my hair grow out so I can do a style that I've been wanting to try for summer. 
There you have it.  Nothing too exciting but just a little snippet of what's going on in my brain. 

No comments: