Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Conway News

  • The time has come to end a chapter and to start a new one. Sunday morning, around 8am, was a bittersweet moment in the Conway house. 8:00am on March 16, 2014 was the last time that I pumped. I've been struggling with stopping for awhile but my body decided that it would make my decision a little easier for me. I'm glad I was able to make it 6 months...breastfeeding is not an easy task!
  • Jason made his fellowship rank list, decided against the fellowship offered by Penn State and got an encouraging email from a hospital in our home town. Either way, fellowship or not, we know that we have great things on the horizon. 
  • My mom loves to scrapbook. For Mother's Day, my sister and I, went in and got my mom a die cutter and some alphabet dies so she can add wording to her pages. She is going to be so excited to get her new tools!
  • We have a family trip to Baltimore planned for this weekend and a getaway trip to New York, without the kids, for the weekend after. 
  • Jason's 90 year old grandmother and uncle will be flying to PA so spend some time at our house. They will be staying 5 days with us...I hope our house to hold everyone!
  • The excitement level in our house for our camping vacation in July is a little crazy. We talk about what we are going to do and every trip to the store almost always ends with the purchase of something for our trip. We're so excited to spend time with our cousins!
  • I've been going to Philadelphia once a week for meetings and I'm starting to really starting to dread the drive. I have some great colleagues that make my time there worth it but the drive and the traffic can be a pain. 
  • We've started looking up membership plans for different museums and zoos in the area. I'm so excited for spring and summer so we can get out of the house and explore with the kids. 

No comments: