Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Playing At The Park

The past two days have been so nice..like, 60 degrees nice!
I rushed home after work on Monday and Tuesday because I wanted to get in some time at the park and I knew that the warm weather wouldn't stick around for very long.
Barrett had his first swinging experience and he loved it. He was all smiles and giggles as he was swinging along side his sister.
We played a little bit on the slides and then came back to the swings. Barrett fell asleep in the swing--I think the warm sun on his face helped him relax his eyes.
Amelia was running so fast around the playground that it was hard for me to get a good picture. She didn't want to stop or smile for me! The second that she came down the slide, she couldn't hide her smile.
We had two great days of fun at the park before it turned rainy and cold. The weatherman is calling for the cold weather to move out by the end of the week and for some warm weather to return this weekend. I'm not super excited about the cold weather coming back but I'm grateful for a few days of nice, spring weather.

No comments: