Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Happy Heart

Sometimes when things are hard and life doesn't always go according to the plans that we have laid out, it's easy to get discouraged.
I reflected back today on the things that make my heart happy. I have so much to be thankful for and God has blessed my life so much. I realize how silly I sound when I complain about things because everything I could ever want has been given to me. 

These three are my world. Everything I do, I do for them. I'm so thankful that I have these three in my life, regardless of how crazy and sleep deprived things can be!
Favorite things party with the girls. We got to sample everyone's favorite treats and we each walked away with four new favorite things to try out. I got a Target gift card...my heart was definitely happy.
Screams, laughs and sprints down the hall way before the sun comes up. Character towels are so much fun to play in!
Barrett and his wild and adventurous side. Nothing is safe when our little Bear is in the room. He is constantly exploring and trying to figure out things.
Early morning picnics that consist of pizza, apply juice, fries and anything else that sounds remotely tasty. The things that moms will do just to get their sick little one to eat. Don't judge!
Surprise pictures on my phone. Looks like Apple just celebrated her 12th month of life. Happy Birthday, Apple!
Swing smiles are the best!
The absolute best!
Breaking routine and going to the park instead of taking baths and starting our bedtime routine. Sometime it's healthy to break the routine and to be spontaneous.

Today I will celebrate these things...these things that make my heart happy!

No comments: