Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Proud Of My Man

The other night Jason was telling us about a procedure that he was doing. The procedure was so exciting, energizing and his face was literally lighting up as he was telling us about it.
After the story, he logged on to YouTube and showed us exactly how to insert a central line, an arterial line and a few other procedure that I couldn't even pronounce, much less spell.

I know my husband is a doctor, works in the operating room and spends WAY too much time at the hospital but this night, something hit me. My man is pretty talented, he has worked hard to get where he is and he has a stomach of steel to be able to do those procedures! I guess I didn't realize all the details that went into his "work day."

I love that he is in a field that he enjoys, a field where he can continuously learn and where he can help out others that need it. Some days/weeks/months seem so brutal with scheduling conflicts, LONG days, exhausted nights but when I hear stories from his days, I realize that it's all worth it.

I'm so proud of my hubby and all of his accomplishments!

No comments: